If The Key Fits (Horde)
85 (Requires 84)
+250 Bilgewater Cartel
If you lose the Gob Squad, return to Warlord Krogg for reassignment.
- Dragonmaw Gate opened
The wyrms have already taken the battle to the sky above Grim Batol. It's up to us to move our men in by ground and secure the gates.
I want you to know what is at stake here, <class>. Grim Batol is the source of Twilight's Hammer reinforcements to all of the highlands. If we do not cut them off here, we will not win the battles ahead.
I'm sending the Gob Squad with you. Get to the gate to the southeast and get it open. Patch should have any further instructions you'll need from there.
Works like a charm, every time.
On accept, the Gob Squad join the player: Patch, who immediately offers Paving the Way, Grit, Ticker, Volt and Newt. Talk to Patch:
<Make a series of complicated hand gestures.>
- Newt says: You want me to steal third?
- Patch looks confused.
- Newt says: Was that... Yoga?
- Grit says: Leading under the influence...
- Ticker says: Now that's just rude...
- Ticker says: What did you just call my mother?
- Volt says: I don't think that's physically possible, sir.
- Volt says: Sir, I think the explosions and gunfire gave us away. You don't have to use hand signals.
- Grit says: What the heck was that?
Hop on a ground mount and start running. Remember to do some damage to the twilights in order to get credit for killing them. If there aren't enough twilights nearby, get to the gate atwhere a script event will play out and spawn in at least a dozen twilights:
- Patch says: Newt, you're up! Break out the gatestone!
- Newt says: You got it boss. Er... where do I put it?
- Patch says: You put it right in the... wait... where's the keyhole? What kind of racket is this?
- Patch says: Screw it. Ticker, you're up!
- Ticker says: Right away, boss!
- A few squads of twilights rush the gate. Fend them off.
- Ticker says: Almost done.
On success, Krogg runs up and stops just on the other side of the gate:
- Warlord Krogg says: Good work. I'll keep the men pushing from here. Move forward and take the last gate.
Finish this quest and pick up Pressing Forward before leaving Krogg's new position.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.