|Race||Night elf (Undead)|
|Location||Dire Maul West|
Illyanna Ravenoak, along with her faithful companion Ferra, was once Prince Tortheldrin's most valued hunter, until she refused to carry out her leader's order to execute her friends. As punishment, he killed Illyanna and her bear, but he used his demonic power to bind their spirits to their bodies, condemning them to remain in Dire Maul as undead protectors.
- Ferra — Ferra is Illyanna Ravenoak's faithful companion and will fight by her side to the death.
- Multi-Shot — Illyanna Ravenoak inflicts Physical damage to a player and up to 9 players adjacent to the first.
- Volley — Illyanna Ravenoak deals Arcane damage to all players within a targeted area 16 yards wide. Volley inflicts Arcane damage every second for 6 sec.
- Immolation Trap — Illyanna Ravenoak places an Immolation Trap at her feet. The Immolation Trap lasts 1 min or until a player walks over it.The Immolation Trap inflicts Fire damage every 3 seconds for 15 sec to the player that walks over it.
- Concussive Shot — Illyanna Ravenoak dazes a player, reducing their movement speed by 50% for 3 sec. Concussive Shot has a 50% chance to stun the player for 3 sec instead.
She has an array of hunter abilities, including , , and . These ranged abilities will hit really hard, and down casters quickly. As long as everyone stays within her deadzone these should not be a problem. Ferra can hit for about 500-800 damage per hit. The bear can be affected by .