||The subject of this article or section did not make it out of the patch 7.2.0 test realms.
- The in-game information in this article or section is kept purely for historical purposes.
Imminent Launch is a cut one-man scenario that was planned to appear in World of Warcraft: Legion as a Legionfall Mage Tower challenge for stealth classes.
Thermaplugg's missile must be stopped!
- Stage 1 - A Helping Hand
- Stage 2 - Operation Preparation
- Let High Tinker Mekkatorque know when you are ready.
- Stage 3 - Imminent Launch
- You must prevent Thermaplugg's missile from launching to the Broken Isles!
- Final Stage - Thermaplugg's End
- It's time to put an end to Sicco Thermaplugg's reign of terror once and for all.
- A fail in the scenario would result in the following debuff:
- Liftoff — You have failed to stop Thermaplugg's missile from launching.
- The following IDs are in the range of the unused Mekkatorgue and Thermaplugg IDs, thematically fit the scenario and could have been planned to appear:
- Brimming Mechano-Mages, Gnomeregan Operatives, Gnomeregan Infantries, Rewired Alarm-o-Bots, Fel-Frenzied Dwellers, Hunter-Killer 006B, Lumbering Excavators, Thermaplugg Militias, Zealous Stridewalkers, and Sharpeyed Loyalists, Herk Winklespring, and Kelsey Steelspark.
- Sicco Thermaplugg would appear as Mekgineer-Lord Thermaplugg in a new armor. He would also ride a fel reaver.