Impending Victory is a level 30 warrior talent. It replaces .
- Impending Victory deals 20% more damage but heals 50% less than Victory Rush.
- Impending Victory costs 10 Rage to use, while Victory Rush costs none.
- Unlike , Impending Victory does not require a kill to become available. It can be used at any time. This allows you to use it frequently throughout combat, rather than only after achieving a kill.
- Any kill that would have activated Victory Rush will refresh Impending Victory's cooldown and double the healing provided.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Now available to all Warrior specs.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now only available to Protection. Damage increased by 20%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now heals the Warrior for 15% of their maximum health at all times (down from 20%).
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now heals the Warrior for 20% of their maximum health at all times (up from 15% on attack and 20% on kills that yield experience or honor).
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Will now heal the Warrior for 15% of maximum health when they have not slain an enemy (was 10%).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned, now an active ability available to all specializations as a talent.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.