Improved Blink (mage talent)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
Improved Blink is a Mage talent that increases Mage movement speed by up to 75% for 3 seconds after he uses . It is mainly a PvP talent, but is also very useful in PvE fights with lot of movement.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Improved Blink now increases your speed by 35/70% for 3 sec after casting the Blink spell instead of reducing the chance to be hit.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Improved Blink now reduces chance to be hit by 15/30% and a secondary mana cost reduction of 25/50% was added.
- Patch 2.4.2 (2008-05-13): Improved Blink now reduces chance to be hit by 13/25% and the duration of Rank 1 has been increased to 4 seconds.
- Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): This talent no longer reduces the mana cost of Blink. Instead, it increases the chance for all attacks to miss the Mage by 25% for 2/4 sec after Blink is cast.
- Patch 0.9 (2004-08-17): Increased effect.