Improved Blood Presence
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
|Improved Blood Presence|
Improved Blood Presence is a passive specialization ability for Blood death knights, available at level 55.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now increases all damage dealt by 15%, instead of increasing rune regeneration rate.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Fixed a bug that caused Improved Blood Presence and to incorrectly increase activation rates of some trinkets and effects.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer retains damage reduction in Frost and Unholy Presence.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Changed, now increases rune regeneration, reduces chance to be critically hit by melee attacks, and reduces damage taken in other Presences.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added, replaced .