Improved Concussive Shot
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Improved Concussive Shot|
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 1.12.0 (2006-08-22): The effect of this talent will now still be placed on the victim if the hunter is killed before their shot reaches the target.
- Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): The stun effect's duration no longer diminishes or is diminished by controlled stun abilities and spells (e.g. , , etc.).
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-22):
- The stun effect can now be resisted.
- Will now have a chance to stun targets that are afflicted with other slowing effects (e.g. Wing Clip).