||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Improved Disarm (2 ranks)
- Protection, Tier 4
- Reduces the cooldown of Disarm by 10/20 sec and causes the target to take an additional 5/10% damage while disarmed.
Improved Disarm improves the [Disarm] ability, Reducing it's cooldown by 10/20 seconds, and increasing the damage the enemy takes while disarmed by 5/10%.
2/2 Improved Disarm means that the advantage of disarming is increased as, not only is the enemys damage reduced, they will also take more damage, and you will be able to do it more often, which is useful if you kill enemies quickly.
Useful, if you tend to disarm a lot anyway, but this talent shares many of the downsides of [Disarm] itself; most non-humanoid enemies don't use weapons, and the ability itself is only available in [Defensive Stance].
A potentially useful part of a general Protection Main Tanking build, but not a very practical point spend for the sub-60 soloing PvE Arms or Fury Warrior.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Reduced to 2 ranks, now reduces the cooldown of Disarm by 10/20 sec and increases damage taken by disarmed targets by 5/10%.
- Patch 0.9 (2004-08-17): Increased the amount of ranks you can have by 3.