||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Improved Hunter's Mark (3 ranks)
- Marksmanship, Tier 2
- Increases the bonus attack power granted by your Hunter's Mark ability by 10/20/30%, and reduces the mana cost of your Hunter's Mark ability by 33/66/100%.
Improved Hunter's Mark is a Hunter talent in the Marksmanship tree. It increases the ranged attack power bonus of Hunter's Mark and decreases its mana cost.
Improved Hunter's Mark benefits all classes that use ranged attack power when they attack the target the hunter has marked. There is no further benefit from having multiple hunters mark the same target since it does not stack. An Improved Hunter's Mark will overwrite a Hunter's Mark that is not improved by this talent. A higher talent Improved Hunter's Mark will overwrite a lower version.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Adjusted the tooltip to indicate this talent only grants melee attack power equal to the base ranged attack power on the Hunter's Mark.