||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- For the new Discipline talent, see [Inner Sanctum].
Improved Inner Fire was a Priest talent in the Discipline tree that increased the Bonus of your [Inner Fire]. It was replaced in Patch 4.0.1 by [Inner Sanctum].
- The less time you spend actually getting hit, the less useful this is, but nonetheless, [Inner Fire] should pretty much always be on, and no matter what you do, you get hit at some time. With the highest rank of Inner Fire, this talent accounts for an additional 474 Armor; a priest with 2000 base armor and 3 points in this talent will take approximately 1.2% less physical damage than a priest with untalented [Inner Fire]. (Compare to [Spell Warding], which reduces magical damage by 2% per point, up to 10%.)
- Beginning at Rank 8 (level 71) Inner Fire provides spellpower and this talent becomes far more valuable (45% increase to the 95 spellpower from rank 8 = 42.75 extra spellpower, and the 120 spellpower at rank 9 (level 77) = 54 extra).