Improved Lash of Pain
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 3.0.2.
|Improved Lash of Pain|
Improved Lash of Pain reduced the cooldown of the Succubus's ability by 3 seconds (per talent point).
A maximum of 2 points may be put into this talent. The first point reduces the cooldown of the Lash of Pain to 9 seconds. The second point reduces it to 6 seconds.
- Effectively doubles the damage output of the Succubus, this talent somewhat makes up for the lack of the extra DoTs you may have given up in the affliction tree.
- This is a very good talent for players who use the succubus as a source of DPS. It matches well with and in the Demonology talent tree.
- With both talent points spent, the succubus will become somewhat more effective at holding aggro from mobs since her damage output will be closer to yours. She doesn't have the stamina or armor to tank, but she does buy you enough time to dot up a target and get it down to the point where you can hit it with a barrage of direct damage for a quick death.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2009-02-18): Now properly removed.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Improved Lash of Pain (Destruction) and (Destruction) have been merged into one talent, .