||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
Improved Mark of the Wild is a talent in the first tier of the Druid Restoration tree. In addition to greatly increasing the effect of the [Mark of the Wild] and [Gift of the Wild] spells, it also increases the druid's total strength, agility, stamina, intellect, and spirit by 1%/2%. Note that while the bonus to Mark of the Wild applies to everyone affected by the druid's Mark of the Wild, the passive increase to attributes only applies to the druid herself.
- 20/40% improvement to [Mark of the Wild] applies to all party or raid members.
- The passive 1/2% bonus to stats applies only to the druid, but is useful to all specs. Because it is a percentage instead of a flat number, it scales with your gear, ensuring it is always useful.
Tips and tactics
- If there is more than one druid in a group and one of them has this talent, the druid who has Improved Mark of the Wild should do the buffing as all party members will benefit from this talent.
Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14):
Now also increases all of your total attributes by 1/2%.
Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14):
Now a 2-point talent, down from a 5-point talent.