Improved Moonfire (druid talent)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
Improved Moonfire is a tier 2 Druid Balance talent. You will have to spend 7 points in balance to max it. At max rank, Improved Moonfire grants a 10% increase to your 's critical strike chance and damage.
Tips and Tactics
- Even with , this talent is still applicable because it increases the damage the ability deals, not just it's critical strike chance.
- The amount of extra DPS granted by this talent is rather puny. It may be better to max out if you have any mana problems.
- If you are dipping into Balance as a Restoration druid, it may be wise to skip this talent in favor of talents that also benefit your healing abilities.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Reduced to 2 ranks, for 5/10% bonus.
- Patch 1.1.1 (2004-11-17): The effect of Improved Moonfire has been reduced per rank.