Improved Spell Reflection
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Improved Spell Reflection|
Reduces Spell Hit
- Decreases opponents ability to hit you with spells (see Spell Hit). It also extends your spell reflect ability to a number of nearby party members (within about 10 yards).
- The threat generated by the additional reflections is added to the warrior that used the ability.
- See for more information on how the reflect works.
- Note: This spell description is very poorly worded and can very easily be misconstrued as meaning it will reflect damaging spells onto party members thus harming them; not something anyone would want. This is not the case. What it is trying so inarticulately to say is that party members will also benefit from the spell reflection buff.
- This talent has its uses in particular boss fights (Zuramat the Obliterator in Violet Hold, Malygos).
- In a raid, this will only affect party members.
- Potential synergy with ?
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.