|Race||Fel imp (Demon)|
|Health||3,586 - 3,666|
|Mana||1,534 - 1,587|
Impsy held his master in low esteem, at times calling him 'an idiot' and 'daft'. Impsy was also jealous of Niby, as Niby was a warlock and could summon a minion (such as Impsy himself). As consolation, Impsy desired a 'pet' of his own, albeit as a stuffed toy. Impsy's completed stuffed toy was made from several ingredients, including (but not necessarily limited to) for the body, carved irontree rotting wood, bloodvenom essence, and six particular voodoo feathers for stuffing.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
Impsy was formerly involved in the following quests:
- Right in the face! Ow ow ow…
- Go away, kid, you're botherin' me!
- I'll talk, I'll talk! Anything! Just keep that perfumed bag away from me!
- Let me out of here! It smells like ELVES!
- You can't do this! I have my own soul shard!
- Warlords of Draenor
- I'm right in the middle of communicating cross-dimensionally with Nibly, if you DON'T MIND.
- The Cataclysm-quests related to Impsy, as well as given by the nearby Arcanist Delaris and given by the nearby Eridan Bluewind, are all references to the song "Row row fight the power!", a song frequently being played in the anime Gurren Lagann (aka Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann).
- It is interesting to note that post-Cataclysm if you confront him in the woods and attack him he almost precisely quotes the famous line from W.C. Fields, "Go away boy, you're botherin' me!".
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added in the Garrison on Draenor.
- Hotfix (2010-12-08): "Warlocks will now receive an "Immune" error when casting Enslave Demon on Impsy in Felwood."
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Removed elite status.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.