In Case of Ambush
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Place 6 traps in the Watcher's Wood.
- Traps placed (6)
There is more to worry about in these woods than simple beasts. Our enemy employs constructs of wicker and bone that can rip a man apart.
Fortunately for us, these constructs are not very perceptive.
Take these traps and set them up throughout the woods behind us. If our enemies do seek to ambush us here, at least these will slow their minions down.
You will receive:
- 19 80
- 16,450 XP
We must be prepared. Anywhere can harbor an ambush here.
Good, those traps should alert us in case anything tries to sneak up on us through the woods.
You have bought us a modicum of safety, <class>.
On completion of both:
- Marshal Everit Reade says: You've bought us some time, mainlander. Let's just hope that these villagers truly mean no harm to the lady Waycrest.
- Marshal Everit Reade yells: Constable! You may continue this... trial.
- Constable Henry Framer says: At last! Let's get on with it!
- Constable Henry Framer says: Has Miss Waycrest determined how she wishes to be tested?
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.