In Defiance of Deathwing
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
Investigate 3 Time Scars.
- Temporal Fissure investigated (3)
The power wielded in that battle was so great it left scars in time itself, much like the ones you saw on our way in here.
Echoes of those here on that fateful day still drift forward, sharing their story with us today.
But be careful exploring these scars, for the echoes might get a glimpse of you. And they are still quite dangerous.
These fissures in time are quire engaging. I have been trying to study them for some time now.
After long study of these echoes, I believe it might be possible for one skilled in magic to bring such an echo forward to our time.
But such an act should only be used in the most dire of situations.
- 15,050 XP (at level 100)
First Temporal Fissure:
- Huln Highmountain says: This is a titan waygate. What lies beyond?
- Igrul the Scalebane says: A hammer. Deathwing eats any of my people who gets near it.
Second Temporal Fissure:
- Igrul the Scalebane says: Bah. My people did not make this goblin trash. We only strapped it to that wyrm's hide. No weapon of mortal make can penetrate these metal plates.
- Huln Highmountain says: Then we must find weapons not made by mortals. Igrul, is there any tool or trinket that Deathwing kept from your people? Something he would not trust for you to touch?
- Igrul the Scalebane says: Hmmm. I may know of something...
Third Temporal Fissure:
- Igrul the Scalebane says: Enough stalling. We must slay the beast and set my people free.
- Huln Highmountain says: Both the hammer and Deathwing were tools of the titans. I doubt I could kill him with this. But I may be able to at least banish him...
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.