In the Hall of the Drust King
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+150 Order of Embers
Confront Gorak Tul.
- Gorak Tul slain
- Escape the Chamber
I've been watching a lot of activity going on at the ruins at the base of the massive tree by the lake. What Master Ashton reported is accurate - something important is going on down there.
We've disrupted their rituals but I worry we might have been too late.
We need to go over there. If there is anything remaining, we must destroy it.
("Gorak Tul: Confront Gorak Tul")
You will receive:
We must confront Gorak Tul.
We've wounded him or he wouldn't have retreated as he did. Our victory won't last long unless we do something about his army.
On accept, the NPCs join the party. Run south to the tree with the door in it to find Gol Inath:
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: There! A door in the tree!
- Marten Webb says: Is no one going to mention that massive wicker golem? Because I feel it should be mentioned.
- Warren Ashton says: One crisis at a time, my boy!
Enter the tree and and a cutscene plays: As the adventurer and party run down further into the tree, Gorak Tul steps out of the darkness.
On the other side of the cutscene, start attack him. Get him to 35%, he stuns everybody and escapes:
- Gorak Tul says: Enough!
- Gorak Tul says: Interlopers! You meddle in affairs beyond your ken.
- Gorak Tul says: You cannot stop me from reclaiming what is mine!
The tree starts caving in, so it's time to get out of the tree!
On exiting the tree, another cutscene, as all of the wicker statues awaken!
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.