In the Name of the Light
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
40 (Requires 34)
This quest is part of a chain that starts with Brother Anton
- High Inquisitor Whitemane slain
- Scarlet Commander Mograine slain
- Herod slain
- Houndmaster Loksey slain
But as I spent time at the Monastery in Tirisfal Glades I realized that their grasp on reality was slipping. They now think everyone is plagued who doesn't wear the tabard of the Crusade. Innocent men and women were tortured because they were supposedly plagued.
The Scarlet Crusade must be crushed in the name of the Light. You, <name>, must destroy the deranged regime.
While disciples of the Light never revel in the loss of life, we must accept that on occasion, such sacrifices must happen for the greater good of the Kingdom and the planet.
Through your deeds in the Monastery you have spared many innocent lives, <name>. I salute your tenacity.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6550 XP (or 39 at level 80)
- 125 reputation with Darnassus
- 125 reputation with Exodar
- 125 reputation with Gnomeregan
- 125 reputation with Ironforge
- 125 reputation with Stormwind