Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
Incanter's Ward is a talented mage ability, available at level 90. This talent envelopes a shield around the mage, turning a set amount of damage absorbed into a hefty mana gain. The talent's passive effect increases mana regeneration and spell power while Incanter's Ward is off cooldown.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed, replaced by .
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Now allows the Mage to gain up to a maximum of 15% increase to spell damage, down from 30%, but the effect now lasts 25 seconds, up from 15 seconds.
- Hotfix (2013-03-15): "Incanter's Ward is no longer transferred to a Mage who Spellsteals it, but is dispelled from the target."
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Can now be removed by magic dispels.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.