Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-01-31): "Infected Wounds now reduces the movement of targets by 50% (was 30%). The reduction remains at 30% in PvP situations."
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Now reduces movement speed by 30% (was 50%).
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now learned at level 54 (was 42).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Re-added. Now affects instead of and .
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Infected Wounds has been removed and its effects have been incorporated into and for Feral and Guardian druids.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a Feral and Guardian specialization passive ability. No longer reduces attack speed.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Ranks reduced from 3 to 2.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Tooltip fix, the debuff no longer stacks, full effect at one application (Old - Stacks up to 2 times, actual change already implemented in 3.2.2)
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): The debuff generated by this talent no longer stacks and instead causes the full effect with a single application.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.