Infiltrating the Empire
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
8,230 (at level 110)
Accompany Vorrik to his sanctum.
The heart of the Faithless empire rests just beyond this ridge. We will need to move swiftly and quietly to avoid detection once inside.
Thankfully, my former dwelling is nearby. I know a passage that should allow us to advance into the fortress with minimal resistance. When you are ready, speak with me and I will show you the way.
<Vorrik looks around suspiciously.>
I expected the Faithless to patrol this area... Keep your eyes open for anything suspicious along the path.
You will receive:
It's unconventional, but I believe Sethraliss would be pleased to see her shrine used to protect innocents in need.
And if these vulpera are fighting the Faithless, they will be useful allies.
On accept, Vorrik begins heading north and then turning east towards the sanctum. Follow him.
- Vorrik says: We are heading into the heart of the Faithless empire, <name>.
- Vorrik says: It is a cruel nest of rock and dirt, swarming with sethrak who have forsaken our loa.
- Vorrik says: I lived here too once, long ago. Before Korthek betrayed our people for power and madness.
- Vorrik says: In those days, Korthek and I led all sethrak in our worship of Sethraliss.
- Vorrik says: My personal sanctum was hidden away in the hills. A small shrine to Sethraliss, where I could meditate.
- Vorrik says: It has been abandoned for years, but it will be an ideal place to launch our--
- Vorrik says: Wait... what are vulpera doing here?
Upon approaching the sanctum, it becomes clear that it is filled with vulpera, with vulpera banners hanging outside the entrance. Vorrik dismounts and heads inside, where Meerah is sheltering a group of Rescued Slaves.
- Meerah says: Everyone, stay calm. This is one of the good ones.
- Meerah says: Hot sands, am I glad to see you, <name>! I'm in way over my head, here...
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.