Informing Our Allies
110 (Requires 110)
Speak to Archmage Khadgar, Halduron Brightwing, Vereesa Windrunner, and Shandris Feathermoon.
- Speak to Archmage Khadgar
- Speak to Vereesa Windrunner
- Speak to Shandris Feathermoon
- Speak to Halduron Brightwing
Leaders from some of the greatest military factions are here, ready and willing to help.
They're currently waiting to speak with you directly, hoping to provide insight on how they can help.
With any luck, we can pull our resources and find a way to take Hakkar down.
We cannot hope to defeat Hakkar without the help of our allies.
With the faction leader's help and your leadership, Hakkar doesn't stand a chance.
- 16,450 XP
Speaking to each leader ─ with the exception of Vereesa ─ will open up a respective quest involving a Class Hall mission, collecting reagents, gathering resources, and a dungeon quest.
- Archmage Khadgar
- Archmage Khadgar says: If we wish to defeat the Houndmaster, we'll need to lure him to a location of our choosing.
- Vereesa Windrunner
- Vereesa Windrunner says: If the plan is to set a trap for the Houndmaster, we'll need to place it in a secure location.
- Vereesa Windrunner says: I can get us access to the Violet Hold, where we'll be able to fight Hakkar without worry of any collateral damage.
- Shandris Feathermoon
- Shandris Feathermoon says: The Sentinels stand ready to assist. Together, we will take down the Houndmaster.
- Halduron Brightwing
While we have an arsenal of weapons at our disposal, the Farstriders don't have any weapons quite like yours.
In order to help take down Hakkar's hounds, we'll need to arm ourselves appropriately.
- Halduron Brightwing says: The Farstriders will fight at your side and help bring the Houndmaster to his knees.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.