Infusion of Light
|Infusion of Light|
- "May you continue to bring light to the darkness."
Infusion of Light is a passive level 35 Holy paladin ability.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer increases haste by 10%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now also passively increases Haste by 10%.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer increases critical effect chance of Holy Shock. Proc no longer triggered from Flash of Light.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Now applies its cast time reduction from Holy Shock critical effects to Holy Radiance, in addition to its current effects.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Can now lower the cast time of by 0.75/1.5 seconds, in addition to and Divine Light. In addition, the old spell overlay effect has been transferred to Infusion of Light since Denounce is no longer a proc.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Redesigned. Your Holy Shock criticals no longer reduce the casting time of your next Flash of Light by 0.75/1.5 sec or increases the critical strike chance of your next Holy Light by 10/20%, nor does the talent cause your Flash of Light to heal targets with Sacred Shield for an additional 50/100% over 12 seconds. Instead, the talent increases the critical strike chance of Holy Shock by 5/10% and causes Holy Shock criticals to reduce the cast time of your next Holy Light and Divine Light by 0.75/1.5 sec. Has also moved from Tier 10 to Tier 3.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): This talent now causes the paladin's Flash of Light spells to heal the target for 50/100% of the Flash of Light healing amount over 12 seconds.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Now increases the critical chance of your next Holy Light by 10/20% instead of reducing cast time. Moved to tier-10.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Now affects too, reducing its cast time down to zero and can be used while moving.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.