- Great magics are possible with sufficient faith and will.
Inner Focus is a Holy priest honor talent, available at rank 34. When activated, it increases the critical effect chance of your next Heal, Flash Heal, Holy Word: Serenity, Holy Fire or Smite by 100%. It also makes the priest immune to silence and interrupt effects for 5 seconds. It is instant cast and has a 30 second cooldown.
- This ability is not affected by the Global Cooldown.
- Once activated, the player gains the Inner Focus buff (producing a distinctive and continuous sound), which remains active until one of the corresponding spells is cast, or the buff is cancelled.
- The spell's 30 second cooldown begins once one of the corresponding spells is cast, or the buff is cancelled.
Tips and tactics
- The spell's short cooldown means it is possible to use it quite regularly, increasing healing and damage output.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Re-added as a Holy honor talent. Now affects , , , and , but no longer reduces the mana cost. Cooldown reduced from 45 seconds to 30 seconds. No longer provides Dispel immunity.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): has been removed, and its effects incorporated into Inner Focus as a baseline effect; Inner Focus now always grants 5 seconds of immunity to silences, interrupts, and dispels.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Spells affected by Inner Focus cast while is active now fully apply critical effect heals to the shield provided.
- Hotfix (2012-10-01): "Flash Heal will now consume both Surge of Light and Inner Focus when both buffs are active."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer affects Binding Heal. Mana cost reduction reduced from 100% to 25%, critical chance increased from 25% to 100%.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Inner Focus can no longer be cast before the effect of its preceding spell completes (Inner Focus will only be applied to spells that are cast after it).
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now works with Binding Heal, but no longer works with Heal.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now only works with Flash Heal, Heal, Greater Heal and Prayer of Healing. Cooldown reduced from 3 min to 45 sec.
- Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): Chastise now benefits from Inner Focus. In addition, Starshards no longer consumes Inner Focus.