(Redirected from Inquisitor Notley)
|Title||<Waycrest Guard>, <Order of Embers>, Falconer, Inquisitor|
|Affiliation(s)||Waycrest Guard, Order of Embers|
Notley is an Inquisitor of the Order of Embers.
- Lovely day for some witch-hunting, isn't it?
- Say "hi", Winston!
- Don't you know about the bird?
- Everybody knows that the bird is the word.
- But the bird bird bird bird, b-b-bird's the word, bird bird bird bird, the bird is the word.
- Happy hunting!
- Be seeing you.
- Who's a good bird?
- At Arom's Stand
- A fine specimen, isn't he? The House Waycrest has long been known as experts in the arts of falconry.
- Unfortunately, most of our best birds have fallen under the curse of the coven. Winston here is one of only a handful of Waycrest falcons not under their spell.
- It is truly a sad state of affairs.
- At Watchman's Rise
- Oh, hello <class>.
- Don't worry about this, it's just a minor wound. That is, unless Mace turns it into a major one with her "first aid".
- What can I do for you?
- At the Corlain Aviary
- The falcons of House Waycrest are the finest in all of Kul Tiras. We must not let them fall to the coven's magic.
- His quotes are a reference to the main lyric of the 1963 hit single Surfin' Bird by the Trashmen, notably featured in the plot of the I Dream of Jesus episode of the cartoon Family Guy.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.