Insignia of Ravenholdt
- Insignia of Ravenholdt
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Unique-Equipped: Legion Legendary (1)
- +2010 Stamina
- +2004 Critical Strike
- +1114 Mastery
- Prismatic Socket
- Equip: Your attacks that generate combo points deal 15% additional damage as Shadow to all targets within 15 yards in front of you.
- Classes: Rogue
- Requires Level 110
- "An insignia only given to those who have demonstrated mastery of the shadows, and killed in service to Ravenholdt."
- Sell Price: 57 85 97
This item drops from dungeon, raid, world bosses, rare elites on the Broken Isles and Argus, and Commanders at Invasion Points. It can also be found in world quest caches, PvP strongboxes, Mythic+ weekly caches, and . Lastly, it can also be discovered by using a Relinquished token purchased from Thaumaturge Vashreen.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Additional damage decreased, and no longer damages enemies under the effects of breakable crowd-control.
- Hotfix (2016-11-14): "All Legion Legendary items have had their item level increased by 15. This change will be applied retroactively."
- Hotfix (2016-11-01): "
- Insignia of Ravenholdt should no longer damage enemies who are out of the Rogue's line of sight.
- Insignia of Ravenholdt should no longer damage enemies who are vertically much higher or lower than the Rogue."
- Hotfix (2016-10-26): "The legendary Rogue ring Insignia of Ravenholdt should now be able to hit creatures with large hitboxes."
- Hotfix (2016-09-14): "Level 110 legendary rings and amulets, which all previously had no sockets, should now have 1 Prismatic socket per item."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.