Insignia of the Crusade
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
- Insignia of the Crusade
- Binds when picked up
Insignia of the Crusade is one of two insignia needed for the quests Armaments of the Dawn. It is also used to obtain special head and leg enchants.
- NPC: Rohan the Assassin
- Items: 30 Bone Fragments
- Drop Location: Western Plaguelands, Eastern Plaguelands, Dire Maul, Stratholme and Scholomance.
Crypt Fiend Parts
- NPC: Huntsman Leopold
- Items: 30 Crypt Fiend Parts
- Drop Location: Eastern Plaguelands, Stratholme, Scholomance and Anub'shiah in Blackrock Depths.
- NPC: Rayne
- Items: 30 Savage Fronds
- Drop Location: Felwood, Feralas, Un'goro Crater, Dire Maul, Maraudon.
- See the section on Craftsman's Writs.
As a quest objective
The amount of Insignia needed vary by quality of the goods and your current standing with the Argent Dawn:
- Turn in 10 Insignia of the Crusade and 30 to Mataus the Wrathcaster for an , a +10 frost resistance enchant
- Turn in 10 Insignia of the Crusade and 30 to Mataus the Wrathcaster for a , a +10 shadow resistance enchant
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.