Insignia of the Horde
- This article is about the quest reward. For other uses, see Insignia of the Horde (disambiguation).
- For the Alliance version, see .
Insignia of the Horde is a rare quality PvP trinket that removes all movement impairing effects but does not prevent them from being reapplied. Usable even if the effect would normally prevent trinket use.
It appears to not be rewarded to players who already have an equivalent Insignia trinket.
There is an upgraded version, the , which is available at level 70, has only a 2-minute cooldown, and has a Resilience bonus.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Item level changed to 60.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Insignia of the Horde is now also a quest reward from
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Insignia of the Horde now clears the debuff from Judgement of Justice.
- Patch 2.1.2 (2007-06-19): Insignia of the Horde has been redesigned. The trinkets for all classes now have the same effect: Dispels all Movement impairing effects and all effects that cause loss of control of your character.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): The access method for purchase and NPC vendor changed with the change to the PvP rewards system, from the rank based system to the current system, now using .