|Race||Void elf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Fathom's Edge, Telogrus Rift|
- "Remain in control of your thoughts. The void cannot sway that which is immutable."
- Void instruction
- Instructor Duskwalker says: You have learned basic control. Mastery, however, can only be attained through practical application.
- Instructor Duskwalker says: Thankfully, this place is well suited for--
- A void rift opens behind Instructor Duskwalker, as monstrous tentacles emerge from the opening.
- Void Initiate yells: Behind you!
- Instructor Duskwalker says: How convenient! I could not have timed this better myself.
- Instructor Duskwalker begins to channel his powers at the being.
- Instructor Duskwalker says: What are you waiting for? Concentrate and banish this creature!
- Void Initiate says: R-right!
- The Void Initiates add their power, focusing it on the rift and closing it.
- Instructor Duskwalker says: Pathetic.
- Void Initiate says: I don't feel so good...
- Instructor Duskwalker says: Calm yourself and it will pass.
- Instructor Duskwalker says: Your emotions expose weakness. The Void will exploit that if you let it.
- In Battle for Azeroth beta, the mission Defending Durotar had Instructor Duskwalker instead of Thomas Paxton as the objective.
He may be a relative of Caelvana Duskwalker.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Added.