Instruments of Destruction (Alliance)
120 (Requires 120)
Mallet of Thunderous Skins (spell)
- Drum placed at Tradewinds Market
- Drum placed at Arom's Stand
- Drum placed at Deadwash
- Drum placed at the Terrace of the Devoted
- Drum placed at Scaletrader Post
- Drum placed at Fort Victory
- Return to Daniss Ghostdancer in Boralus Harbor.
There is one last thing we need to do.
These drums, while powerful, are practically useless here in town.
If you want to get the most benefit from them, you'll need to spread them out. I'd suggest one for each territory here and in Zandalar, to help you when you are on a quest and to keep you at your strongest when you're behind enemy lines.
Look for someplace centralized in each territory to place drums.
Once you return, I'll show you how to make the mallet needed to utilize the drums.
You will learn the following: Mallet of Thunderous Skins
You will also receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
Remember to either hide the drums or leave them well guarded.
We don't want these to be destroyed or fall into the wrong hands.
You've returned! I take it all went well?
In retrospect, I could have shown you how to make the mallet before you left, but everything seems to have worked out well.
Now then, let me show you how to make the Mallet of Thunderous Skins...
The coordinates for where the drums need placing are as follows:
- Boralus: (outside the building)
- Stormsong Valley: (under the stairs)
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.