120 (Requires 120)
Activate the roadside assistance button on the G.M.O.D.
- Call for roadside assistance
- Try calling roadside assistance again
- Keep pushing buttons until something happens
Mekkatorque called us idiots, can you believe that? Well, if I'm an idiot, then why did I buy an insurance policy on my mech, huh?
I bet that radioactive dimwit doesn't have an insurance policy on HIS mech!
We're gonna be outta here in no time. I just gotta give a quick call for roadside assistance to come out and fix this thing up.
I need you to go hit the button for roadside assistance on my mech.
Just, uh, don't hit the wrong one.
You will receive:
- 2 34
- 1,800 XP
You gonna call these guys up or what?
Maybe I shoulda bought an insurance policy for my insurance policy.
Wait, what am I talkin' about? YOU'RE the insurance policy for the insurance policy!
- First interaction with the G.M.O.D
- An image of Jastor appears.
- Trade Prince Gallywix Hologram says: Remember Jastor, you're good enough, you're smart enough, and people HAVE to like you!
- Trade Prince Gallywix says: Uh, hey that's weird, who the heck put that in my mech?! I'm gonna get to the bottom of this... just never mention this to anyone. Ever.
- Second interaction
- A small explosion happens.
- Third interaction
- Trade Prince Gallywix says: Here comes the roadside assistance. See, that's what I'm talkin' about, fast service with a smile!
- Grugg says: Roadside help here now, boss. Where move mech to?
- Trade Prince Gallywix says: Where's the rest of you? I need this thing fixed, not moved!
- Grugg says: Oh, yeah, got nabbed by Alliance near here. Want me to move mech?
- Trade Prince Gallywix says: No, I do NOT want you to move my freakin' mech! <Name>, it's time for you to get vengeance for me.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.