Into The Wild Green Yonder
|End||Highlord Tirion Fordring|
|Reputation||Argent Crusade +350|
- Captured Crusader Rescued (3)
We will do all that we can to assist you, <name>. The proto-brood have volunteered to fly you across the Breach and into Scourgeholme. Rescue any captured Argent Crusaders that you find. Return them immediately to the Vanguard Infirmary, located at the center of this base.
Choose one of the Argent Skytalons in the pen behind me and go!
Scourgeholme is located northwest, across the Valley of Echoes, through the great Breach.
With each minute that passes their chance of survival decreases.
Arthas... He strikes recklessly - without care or caution. We have caught him off guard.
<Highlord Tirion Fordring pauses, lost in thought for a moment.>
We will bolster our defenses and weather the storm.
How good are you with a cannon, <name>?
Approaching the Lich King for the first time:
- The Lich King yells: This will be your last incursion against the Scourge!
- The Lich King yells: RISE!
- The Lich King yells: Ravage the living, minions!
Crusaders will say any of the following:
- Get me out of here, friend!
- Let's get out of here! Quickly!
- Faster, hero! We must get back to the Argent Vanguard and warn them of the impending attack!
- Had you not come along I would have died for sure!
- Thank you, friend, but we're not out of trouble yet!
- They're planning a huge attack! We need to warn Highlord Fordring!
- There are hundreds of them! Maybe thousands! They will attack at any moment! I'm sure of it!
- I... I think I saw the Lich King. It was only for a moment, but he was here... And it turned so cold, friend. So, so cold...
While it is possible that you won't encounter this during the quest, you may find that the Lich King will attack you from an unverified location with a spell that causes massive damage to your protodrake. It's advised that you attempt to speed away to the camp as quickly as possible should this happen.
- (questgiver in Dalaran)
- All three of:
"Into the Wild Green Yonder" is the fourth straight-to-DVD Futurama movie.