60 (Requires 60)
Find a way into Torghast, Tower of the Damned.
- Jump into the Maw from the Ring of Transference (optional)
- Ask Ve'nari about a way into Torghast
- Use Ve'nari's portal to enter Torghast
So Baine Bloodhoof is being held in Torghast.
I must ask you to brave the dangers of the Maw again. Find a way inside that tower, and look for any sign of our ally.
You helped me peer into Torghast once before. Through that shared bond, I may be able to see through your eyes and help guide you through its torments.
You will receive:
Do whatever you can, Maw Walker. We are depending on you.
Our bond holds true. I can sense that you've entered the Jailer's Tower.
Now it is time to climb.
Upstairs to the Ring of Transference and a high-dive off the ring into the Maw once more. Speak with Ve'nari:
- You were not followed, were you?
How do I enter Torghast?
- Ve'nari says: Torghast, eh? Once I told you that your friends were being held inside, I knew it was only a matter of time before you came to me for aid.
- Ve'nari says: Because I was able to anticipate your request, it just so happens I have already acquired a portal device that leads into the tower.
- Ve'nari says: I will dispense with the usual warnings and disclaimers, as your unique combination of courage and foolhardiness would render them moot.
- Ve'nari says: Do not ask how it was obtained. Simply consider it a gesture of goodwill that you are now obligated to repay. I look forward to our future transactions, Maw Walker.
No need to run all the way up to the Tremaculum, as Ve'nari has helpfully provided a Portal to Torghast in her refuge. Run through it to teleport into Torghast, where this quest completes automatically.
- Beta description
- It is fortunate you brought Baine Bloodhoof to safety. I fear the others will not be so easily rescued.
- It is clear that Jaina, Thrall, and Anduin are being held in the Jailer's most impenetrable stronghold:
- I must ask you to brave the dangers of the Maw again. Find a way inside that tower, and look for any sign of our allies.
- You helped me peer into Torghast once before. Through that shared bond, I may be able to see through your eyes and help guide you through its torments.
- Beta on accept
- Highlord Bolvar Fordragon says: You assisted me in peering into Torghast once, Maw Walker. That bond may forge a link between us as you search the tower.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: I... will join you, <name>. Just... give me a moment to...
- Highlord Bolvar Fordragon says: No, Baine. Though your heart yearns to help save your friends, your body needs to recover.
- Highlord Bolvar Fordragon says: The attendants here can tend your wounds while the Maw Walker seeks our allies. Stay and tell me what you learned from your time inside the Maw.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: If you think it best, Highlord. An'she light your path, champion.
- Alpha description
- We rely on you, Maw Walker, to save Jaina, Thrall, and Anduin from the Maw. With each passing day, it becomes clearer to me that they are being held in the Jailer's most impenetrable stronghold:
- It is time to begin the search. Find a way in, and look for our allies. We need to recover the architects of peace.
- Venari speech
- Ve'nari says: Torghast? Why would anyone want to go there?
- Ve'nari says: Then again, I suppose I am not one to question bravery so audacious it borders on idiocy, am I?
- Ve'nari says: You will find a portal to Torghast in the back of my refuge.
- Patch 9.0.2 (TBD): Added.