Into the Brewery
87 (Requires 86)
Into the Brewery is an optional dungeon lead-in quest for Stormstout Brewery.
We need to find out what's going on inside that brewery, <name>!
We may have cleared out some of the bigger pests, but I'm certain there's plenty more where they came from. Gather up a few of your friends, and meet me inside!
You came! Great!
I'm looking forward to fighting by your side again, <name>.
- 12,900 XP
As with nearly all dungeon quest givers, Chen will be standing by the entrance of the instance. There is a scripted speech event when you enter, so you may wish to enter now to listen to it at your leisure, rather than inconvenience an impatient dungeon group.
- Once you enter the dungeon, you find Chen starting a conversation with the ghost of a newly-met relative, Auntie Stormstout. Chen has to work around the spirit's confusion.
- Auntie Stormstout says: Oh, hello Zan, it is good of you to visit ol' Auntie Stormstout.
- Chen Stormstout says: I am not Zan - I am Chen Stormstout!
- Auntie Stormstout says: Oh Zan! You remind me so much of your father.
- Chen Stormstout says: Tell me, what has happened here?
- Auntie Stormstout says: It is certainly a nice day outside!
- Chen Stormstout says: Where are the other Stormstouts? Why are hozen all over the brewery?
- Auntie Stormstout says: Have you seen the size of Esme's turnips?
- Chen Stormstout says: Auntie Stormstout...why is the brewery abandoned?
- Auntie Stormstout says: Abandoned? Oh heavens no! Uncle Gao is in charge while the others are beyond the wall. Isn't that exciting?
- Chen Stormstout says: I see - and where is Uncle Gao?
- Auntie Stormstout says: I have some cookies for you!
- Chen Stormstout says: There is no time for cookies! Well, one cookie. Just one.
- There is a pause here for 30 seconds, as Chen is apparently sampling the cookies.
- Chen Stormstout says: Wait - these are ghost cookies. These aren't filling at all!
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.