Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Into the Mists
86 (Requires 85)
<Nazgrim fills his lungs with sea air.>
You smell that, <name>? It's the smell of our home, the lands our kind have bled and died to preserve.
And listen... you hear that? It's the sound of peace and safety - a haven we've carved, where our enemies fear to tread.
Remember these things. You won't experience them again anytime soon. We have ourselves a war to win.
Now to get settled, we're shovin' off!
They told me you were dead...
I'm glad to see it wasn't true. There's Alliance to kill!
Talk to Nazgrim again to begin:
- Prepare yourself, <name>.
- We'll be entering a target, rich environment!
I'm ready to go, General.
The game cuts to a cinematic scene, where Hellscream's Fist is apparently lost in the mists. The camera zooms to the deck, where Gorrok approaches General Nazgrim.
- Gorrok says: We've been flying in this mist for hours, General. The crew grows... uneasy.
- General Nazgrim says: Back to your post, soldier! We'll find this land, or die trying.
- Rivett Clutchpop says: Land ho!
The camera pans to an Alliance ship sailing around the coast.
- General Nazgrim says: Alliance ship! Portside!
- General Nazgrim says: Attack!
Both Hellscream's Fist and the Alliance ship open fire on one another. After both of the vessels have been hit, the gunship and the warship are seen on fire. Hellscream's Fist has taken a direct hit to its engine, with the player laying on the deck nearby, unconscious. After cutting to black, the player wakes up on the gunship, which is under attack by Alliance ground troops!
- Complete both of:
- Complete all of:
- Complete all of of:
- Complete both of:
- Shademaster Kiryn's quests
- Rivett Clutchpop's quests
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2012-09-25): "Players no longer remain in the Orgrimmar Gunship phase of "Into the Mists" once the quest is completed."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.