Introductions Are in Order
Kill 4 Ogre Minions and obtain Koroth's Banner in Koroth's Den.
- Ogre Minion slain x4
If we can bait Koroth into charging the Forsaken's forward force, we should be able to cover our retreat and buy some time.
The only way this can work is if we make Koroth furious. It won't be enough to just kill his minions. We need to swipe his most prized possession, a tiger-skinned banner.
How did it go, <name>?
You definitely got the ettin angry, <name>. I heard him myself.
Let's hope this works.
Head up the hill behind the carriage and kill ogres along the way. The Hillbreaker is up near the top, behind his banner. Snag the banner atand run!
On looting the banner:
- Koroth the Hillbreaker yells: Who dares to touch Koroth's banner!?
- Koroth the Hillbreaker yells: You puny thief! Koroth find you! Koroth smash your face in!
- Prince Liam Greymane says: Just in time, <name>. Here come the Forsaken.
- Liam runs forward and plants the banner.
- Prince Liam Greymane yells: You will come no further, Forsaken scum! By the war banner of the ancient Greymane clan, I expel you from our ancestral lands!
- A squad of Forsaken come down the path and take the banner.
- Captain Asther yells: Worthless mongrel. I will order our outhouses cleaned with this rag you call a banner.
- Koroth appears and attacks the Forsaken!
- Koroth the Hillbreaker yells: Corpse-men take Koroth's banner! Corpse-men get smashed to bitses!!!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.