We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- Invisibility Field
- Requires Engineering (450)
- Permanently attaches thousands of tiny mirrors to your belt, allowing you to attempt to turn invisible while out of combat. Can be activated once every 3 min.
Can only be used on your own belt, and doing so will cause it to become soulbound. Requires at least 450 skill in Engineering to use.
- Cast time: 5 sec
Invisibility Field is an engineer tinker which provides 15 seconds of invisibility. It is applied to the engineer's belt, and can only be activated when out of combat. This tinker is discovered while crafting other engineering items; it is not learned from the trainer or a schematic. It stacks with , but not with enchants.
The engineer may move around freely while invisible. Most other actions, such as casting spells, will terminate the effect. Also, it may spontaneously end prematurely due to a malfunction.
This tinker can backfire, resulting in one of the following:
- Dazzled - It makes all players and NPCs invisible, even ones in your party! But they can still see you.
- Field Disruption - the effect ends prematurely and gives off a loud electric jolt.
The invisibility field is of limited use in dungeons and battlegrounds, because it cannot be used in combat. It is useful for sneaking through certain areas, but beware of mobs that can see through invisibility.
It may be applied to a "spare" belt, to be equipped prior to use. The engineer must then wait 30 seconds before it can be used.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Skill required lowered from 500 to 450. Materials required changed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.