|This article is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Magni Bronzebeard and Ironforge Guards|
Council of Three Hammers, (Captain)
|Base of operations|
|Theater of operations|
They act as city guards of the dwarven capital Ironforge, and as the elite guard of the monarch, but seem to operate outside of it as well. They have a specific attire with red color and a symbol of a hammer.
They defended the city during the Elemental Unrest.
They also kept peace between the Dark Iron clan and the Ironforge dwarves when took control of the city.
When Magni turned into a diamond, three of them were stationed near his body in the Old Ironforge.
Two guards arrested .
- All of the Ironforge guard in game are male dwarves. In The Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm, it's at least implied that there are female guards, some like having recently been added to King Magni Bronzebeard's elite guard.
- The following wear the same or similar uniform and may be a part of the Guard:
- Ironforge Infantrymen, Dark Iron Forgeguards, Airfield Guards, Ironforge Gryphon Riders, Lunarfall Guards, Veteran Guardsmen, Seasoned Guardsmen, Stormpike Guardsmen, Alliance Vanguards
- Ironforge Brigade
- , , , , and .
- The Thief Catchers are probably a sub-division of the Ironforge Guard.
- himself had a very similar armor before his revamps.
- The mountaineers and Ironforge cavalrymen may come from the Guard.
- Although he doesn't wear the same uniform, is presumably member of the royal guard.