- Ironpelt Armor
- 843 Armor
+1464 Agility or Intellect
- +484 Critical Strike
- Ironpelt Armor (6 pieces)
- (2) Set (Balance): Intellect increased by 115.
(2) Set (Feral, Assassination, Combat, Subtlety, Windwalker): Agility increased by 115.
(2) Set (Guardian, Brewmaster): Bonus Armor increased by 145.
2) Set (Restoration, Mistweaver): Spirit increased by 145.
4) Set (Balance): Your direct damage spells have a chance to engulf the target in Fel Chaos for 8 sec.
(4) Set (Feral, Assassination, Combat, Subtlety, Windwalker): Your Energy regeneration rate is increased by 5%, and your total Energy is increased by 20.
(4) Set (Guardian, Brewmaster): When hit by a damaging attack, you gain Fel Mending, healing you for 6000 over 6 sec.
(4) Set (Restoration, Mistweaver): Your healing spells have a 10% chance to place a Soul Barrier on the target, absorbing 20000 damage.
- Combined stats.
The Ironpelt Armor items drops from bosses in Hellfire Citadel.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2015-12-09): "Ironpelt Armor's 4-piece set bonus should now work correctly for Balance Druids."
- Hotfix (2015-06-29): "
- 4-piece set bonus for Healers now has a 3-second internal cooldown.
- 4-piece set bonus for Tanks now has a 2-second internal cooldown. The change should have a negligible impact on throughput."
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Added.