|Location||Area 52, Netherstorm|
Irradiated Workers are goblins found working in the radioactive rift throughout Area 52 in Netherstorm. When a group is done, they will go to Ravandwyr for a magic show, and then to the inn for a drink where they will despawn in the doorway.
This section contains information that needs to be cleaned up. Reason: Is this gossip or spoken?
- Another long day in the trenches over with at last! Maybe the magic show will take away some of the afterglow...
- Show us a trick, Ravandwyr!
- My eyebrows! You singed my eyebrows!
- Don't worry. It's an improvement!
- That was the best trick ever! Ok, boys, let's go get a drink.
- I have another reading from the nether. (Project Blue Book)
- Like Lead Sapper Blastfizzle and Crash Bigbomb, the workers originally had a gnome model under their suit due to the inability of the vanilla goblin models to wear that kind of equipment. Patch 2.3.0 updated the goblin models to support more equipment but their ears were still sticking out of their helmets, and with patch 4.0.3a they are now using the updated goblin player models.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Model change.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Model change.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.