Island Expedition (2) (Alliance)
116 - 120 (Requires 110)
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Rewards
- 4 Progress
- 5 Completion
- 6 Notes
- 7 Progression
- 8 Patch changes
- 9 External links
Speak with Flynn Fairwind to start the expedition, then explore the Uncharted Island.
Alright! Let's snap to it! We've got to get to that island before the Horde does, don't we?
You will unlock access to the following: Island Expeditions
You will also receive:
- 2 34
- 1,650 XP
- (500x )
Ready when you are.
You and I make a pretty good team, don't we? Let's, uh, do this again sometime.
- Flynn Fairwind says: Pretty sure this is the place. Supposed to be a lot of Azerite around here.
- Flynn Fairwind says: You know, there could also be, like, giant spiders here, too. I'm just saying, you never know.
- Flynn Fairwind says: Bring her in, try not to hit anything. And get the gangplanks down, thanks.
- Flynn Fairwind says: Our Azerite detector is showing a source of... well, Azerite close by. Why don't you go out there and investigate? I'll, uh, stay here.
Stage 2: An Oceanic Outcropping
- Mine the Azerite Crystals
- Mine Azerite Crystals (3)
- Flynn Fairwind says: Wow, that is a big chunk of Azerite. Mine that sucker, and we'll get the shards back to the ship right away.
Each outcrop is worth 35 Azerite.
Stage 3: There's More
- Investigate the second source of Azerite.
- Investigate second source of Azerite
- Flynn Fairwind says: Woohoo! That's a nice haul. Good work!
- Flynn Fairwind says: All right, detector's pointing to another Azerite source near your position. Give it a look.
Stage 4: Encrusted Crustacean
- Kill the Encrusted Kingscuttler
- Kill Encrusted Kingscuttler
- Flynn Fairwind says: Whoa, that's a big monster, and it's completely coated in Azerite residue. You kill it, we'll extract the Azerite.
Defeat it to acquire 100 Azerite.
Stage 5: Off the Charts
- Investigate the third source of Azerite.
- Investigate third source of Azerite
- Flynn Fairwind says: Nice. I mean, it's bloody and gross, but what are you going to do? Azerite's Azerite.
- Flynn Fairwind says: We just spotted a huge load of Azerite nearby. This is going to be good.
Stage 6: Azerite Raid
- Take the Azerite from the Kunzen hozen tribe.
- Obtain more Azerite Residue (500)
- Flynn Fairwind says: Hozen? Here? Huh, I guess you never know who's going to show up on these islands.
- Flynn Fairwind says: And they've also been collecting Azerite. Well, that's convenient. Just kill them and loot their stuff.
Get to killing. Akakakoo in camp is marked on the map, and is worth 120 Azerite. Additionally, the Sack of Azerite behind him is worth another 70.
- Akakakoo says: Ookin'... dooker...
Final Stage: Escape!
- Escape from Uncharted Isle before the Horde arrive.
- Get back to the ship
- Flynn Fairwind says: And that's all of it. Looks like the island's cleared, and not a moment too soon. Zandalari ship on the horizon.
- Flynn Fairwind says: I see they're after the Azerite, too. Clever, clever, but not fast enough to beat us. Let's get moving before we catch their attention.
- Flynn Fairwind says: Get those planks up, we're shipping out immediately. Last thing I need is holes in my ship.
- (after first foothold)
- (at 114, after first foothold)
- Island Expedition intro: (at 116, after second foothold)
- (at 118, after Island Expedition)
- (at 120)
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.