It's About Time!
|Level||37 (Requires 35)|
|Reputation||+325 Argent Crusade|
Challenge and defeat 7 Hearthglen Trainees.
- Hearthglen Trainee challenged and defeated (7)
Finally! You're here! Get to work!
My men have been sparring with these wooden practice dummies for far too long. Sure, you can learn how to swing a sword by practicing with a dummy, but real combat requires a real combatant.
Hmmm... I had asked for them to send me someone imposing, but I suppose a skinny-armed <race> <class> will have to do.
Now get in there and teach my men how to fight!
I'm not paying you to talk to me. I'm paying you to talk with my soldiers... and then fight with them.
I'm just looking over my paperwork here, and it says that we were expecting a <opposite sex> <race> <class>. You're not, umm...
<Lieutenant Myner looks at you awkwardly.>
Never mind. It would appear that you are not the person that I originally hired, but you did a good job. So I'm going to pay you anyhow.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.