It's Happy Hour Somewhere
It's Happy Hour Somewhere is an exploration achievement earned when the character has used 25 different drinks: food items that give you the 'Drink' buff without 'Eat', or food items that increase your drunkenness.
The achievement's name suggests that only alcoholic drinks would count towards this achievement; however, you can quaff or and it still counts for this achievement.
- Every non-alcoholic drink available from innkeepers count, although they have level restrictions; at level 80 you can drink all nine.
- Kylene in Shattrath and Boots in Area 51 sell many types of alcoholic drinks, to add five more to your count.
- During Brewfest you'll have the opportunity to sample three different beers from each of the three different breweries for nine drinks total.
- Every rank of Mage Conjured Water counts, so that's an easy nine drinks.
- The barkeep in Old Hillsbrad Foothills(Southshore-Alliance) sells six drinks that weren't popular enough to survive to present day.
- Stomper Kreeg has four ogre brews he will sell to you if he's still alive after you become King of Dire Maul.
- If you visit the Grim Guzzler in Blackrock Mountain, the sinister gnome barman Plugger Spazzring sells five alcoholic drinks exclusive to the dark iron dwarves.
- When the Darkmoon Faire is on, and in a friendly territory, Sylannia sells four drinks exclusive to the Faire.
See the list of Alcohol.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.