It Takes A Village
88 (Requires 87)
Relieve the Exhausted Defenders from their guard posts.
- Exhausted Defender Relieved x5
The villagers have been guarding Zouchin since the first attack. They are exhausted and many are injured.
If the Zandalari attack again the last thing we need is for the defenders to fall asleep on the job.
Relieve them of their posts so that they might have time to heal and see their families.
You'll find them stationed around the village.
Are the villagers recovering?
Very good, <class>! With the villagers rested we may yet stand a chance against the Zandalari.
- 162000 XP
First up, talk to Exhausted Defenders around the village border:
- I'll cover your post. Go rest and be with your family.
- I was starting to wonder how long I would be out here.
- Those Zandalari will regret attacking Zouchin!
- I'm grateful to you, friend.
- My poor old bones were starting to get stiff out here.
While making the rounds, keep an eye out for Volatile Blooms. They gather in handfuls of 7-11. Once the defenders have been relieved, go east down the path toward the Zandalari Vanguard. Kill trolls for blood-stained blades and so Shomi can see what it takes.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.