|Title||<Master of the Forge>|
|Location||Thunder Forges, Isle of Thunder|
- Lightning Surge 10 yd range Instant. Cast by the Ball Lightning objects moving back-and-forth across the arena. Hits for 15k Nature every 0.5 sec
- Column of Thunder 45 yd range 2.24 sec cast. Hits for ~62,000 Physical in a 45-yard long, 10-yard wide area of effect.
- Ring of Thunder 20 yd range 3.58 sec cast. Hits for ~200K Physical in a 20-yard radius area of effect. (5 sec cooldown)
- Thunder King's Protection Instant. Immune to all damage. Cast at 50% health.
- Electrocution Instant. Hits for ~62,000 Physical to units standing in electrified water
At the start of the encounter, Itoka will summon roughly a dozen Ball Lightnings, which wander around the arena in straight lines. They tick Lightning Surge for 15,000 Nature damage every 0.5 sec on units in their area of effect, denoted by a red circle. Don't stand in the red circles.
Itoka will either cast Column of Thunder or Ring of Thunder. Get out of both areas of effect, as they hit quite hard. His melee swings are inconsequential.
At 50% of total health, he will gain the Thunder King's Protection and go immune to all damage. Four Activated Forges power the immunity bubble, and they all must be interacted with to disable it. The forges electrify the water around them. Units standing in electrified water suffer Electrocution, dealing ~62,000 Physical damage a tick. From the northwest-southeast path, rocks make a path leading down to the forging tables and the forges themselves. Jump from rock to table to rock to get within range of the forge and disable it. Repeat this for the other three tables.
Itoka will lose his immunity bubble and resume attacking. Get back to his position and finish him off.
- The storm will consume you!
- Immunity bubble
- Lord of thunder... protect me!
- And thus... the spark of life... fades...
- +100 The Black Prince
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2013-03-27): "Itoka's Strange Metal Ingot can now be looted by multiple players."
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.