Iverron's Antidote (original)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
4 (Requires 2)
Iverron's Antidote is an Alliance only quest in Shadowglen, the night elf starting area. In this quest, players are asked by Dirania Silvershine to gather ingredients for a antidote for her friend Iverron's poison spider bite.
Required for completion:
- We may be able to help Iverron, as I know of an antidote that should help with the poison. It requires some ingredients, though, before I can make it.
- I'll need Hyacinth mushrooms. You can find these growing under trees, or you may collect them from the grell south of here; they seem to have taken a liking to them. I'll also need Moonpetal lilies, which only grow around watery pools.
- The last ingredient may prove the most difficult. From the very spiders that poisoned Iverron, collect Webwood ichor.
- Please, collect the ingredients, <name>. Iverron needs our help.
- Thank Elune that you have gathered these ingredients so quickly!
- In just a moment, I will have the antidote prepared.
Obtaining this quest
Completing this quest
- Hyacinth Mushrooms can be found growing all over Shadowglen, particularly near the bases of trees or around rocks. They also drop from the Grell and Grellkin to the south.
- Moonpetal Lilies can be found around the lake on the western side of Aldrassil.
- is a drop from a Webwood Spider near Shadowthread Cave, in the northwestern corner of Shadowglen.
When you have everything, return to Dirania Silvershine to turn in the quest.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.