Iyyokuk the Lucid
- For the boss encounter, see Paragons of the Klaxxi.
Alive / Killable (WoW)
Iyyokuk the Lucid is a Klaxxi paragon who was chosen out of his generation, as all paragons are, to be encased in amber, 877 years ago. Oddly though, instead of falling asleep, he remained awake and fully aware the entire time he was supposed to be in stasis. This also meant that he could not suppress his body's desire to breathe, even though the amber takes care of that.
After 78 years, he gave up on breaking out, and spent the other 799 years keeping his mind sharp by creating and solving mental puzzles.
Iyyokuk surmises that maybe something went wrong with his preservation or that it may have had something to do with his unusually keen intellect. In any case, that he did not go insane is truly a testament of how intelligent he really is, although he fully admits that he cannot say for sure that his sanity survived completely intact either.
Some time later after he was awakened by the , he joined Garrosh Hellscream, who obtained the heart of Y'Shaarj, in the Underhold. He was killed by the very same heroes who had awoken him and his brothers.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Paragons of the Klaxxi||??|
- Objective of
You think me to be mad, do you? Yes... yes, perhaps a little.
You see, even after eight hundred and seventy-seven years of quietude, the desire to breathe does not go away.
Perhaps something went wrong with my encasement. Perhaps it was my... preternaturally keen intellect. Whatever the cause, I was fully aware of the passage of time during my years in the amber.
After seventy-eight years, I stopped trying to escape. I kept my mind sharp by creating and solving puzzles. The amber took care of the rest of my body.
But my sanity? No, I cannot say with good confidence that it survived intact.
- Conversation with Skeer the Bloodseeker
- Skeer the Bloodseeker says: Grrr... I need to kill something. All this waiting around is driving me crazy.
- Iyyokuk the Lucid says: Quiet, you.
- (This is in reference to Iyyokuk's history as mentioned above, and that Skeer just waiting around is nothing compared to what Iyyokuk endured.)
- Klaxxi enhancement
- Keep the mind open, aware. See opportunities. Exploit them!
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Main article: Paragons of the Klaxxi#Quotes
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.