|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Jab is a monk ability, available at level 1.
The Monk passive ability causes Jab to change its icon and tooltip depending on what type of weapon is equipped, altering the Monks fighting style appearance. Damage and resource cost remain the same.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Hotfix (2014-10-17): "Damage has been increased by 20%."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- Now costs 45 Energy while in and requires for Mistweaver monks.
- Combo Breaker effects now have an 8% chance to trigger, per effect, per Jab (down from 12%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now costs 8% (was 4%) of base mana to use for Mistweaver monks.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.