Jaelyne Evensong (tactics)
|Title||<Grand Champion of Darnassus>|
|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Crusaders' Coliseum, Icecrown|
Like every Alliance champion, she is only encountered by Horde players.
The Lich King is relentless, his undead armies pouring forth to overwhelm his foes. To prepare would-be champions against him, Highlord Tirion Fordring presents a test of courage, endurance, and teamwork. His hardened veterans will weed out those who lack the stomach to face the ravening throngs of undead.
- Shoot — Jaelyne Evensong shoots a player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Multi-Shot — Jaelyne Evensong fires a volley of missiles at a player and their nearby allies, striking up to 3 targets, inflicting Physical damage.
- Lightning Arrows — Jaelyne Evensong calls forth lightning which strikes his arrows, causing them to inflict additional Nature damage. Lightning Arrows has 5 charges and lasts for 20 sec.
- Disengage — Jaelyne Evensong attempts to disengage from players, leaping backwards.
Evensong is a hunter and uses Shoot, and an (interruptable) ability called Lightning Arrows, which looks like a druid's Hurricane. She is mostly annoying in that she can use Disengage to get out of melee range of your tank.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.